Clicky

McGuinness & Whitham Are Back On Tour

Clarion Cedar Court Huddersfield Hotel,

Lodge Court, HD3 3RH

Thursday 4th Nov 2021 6:00PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

John McGuinness is simply the god of TT racing. A complete legend of the sport who holds the mind-blowing record of an amazing 23 wins round the Isle of Man track.

BIKES N BANTER are extremely privileged to once again bring you the exclusive opportunity to hear the fascinating tales of this special man, as he exclusively opens up about his momentous achievements at the top level of motorbike racing.

This event receives rave reviews wherever we take it (ASK ANYONE WHO HAS ATTENDED) and a major reason for that is James Whitham, an expert on motorbike racing James conducts the interview with John along with the audience Q and A. We work regularly with both and honestly the interview and on stage chemistry between John and James is fantastic. James covers everything in the interview in a way that brings out the best in John and the banter is brilliant between the two. On this tour we also have the benefit of discussing the past three years of John’s career and also his exciting plans for the future with his new team.

We also take you round a lap of the TT course on our big screens with commentary by John himself and an added bonus is John always brings along a couple of his famous bikes for his fans to see.

We are delighted to offer you the exclusive opportunity to meet and hear John McGuinness as he reveals all. This is a unique evening, and an absolute must for all sports fans and if you just happen to be a fan of Motor Cycle racing then it is unmissable.

SPECIFIC EVENT INFORMATION

£30 TICKETS INCLUDE A PICTURE WITH JOHN THAT WILL BE PRINTED ON THE NIGHT AND GIVEN TO YOU.

£25 TICKETS ARE SHOW ONLY

£79.99 PRE EVENT MEET AND GREET –  INCLUDES 30 MINUTE PRIVATE RECEPTION WITH JOHN AND JAMES ALSO COMPLIMENTARY FOOD AND DRINKS.

GUESTS WHO PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE TICKET WILL BE SEATED TOGETHER.

Event Details

DOORS OPEN AT 18.00

EVENT STARTS AT 19.00

EVENT FINISHES AT 22.30

DRESS CODE IS CASUAL.

Location

Clarion Cedar Court Huddersfield Hotel, Lodge Court, HD3 3RH