When Tommy Met Shakey, Part 2 – Lytham

Bikes and Banter

Ladies and Gentlemen,

BIKES AND BANTER are proud to present

TOMMY MEETS SHAKEY, A NIGHT WITH THE CHAMPIONS.

A very special evening with the newly crowned BSB champion, TOMMY BRIDEWELL and our very special guest interviewer the SIX time British Superbike Champion Shane ’Shakey’ Byrne.

Who can forget the recent showdown at Brands Hatch where Tommy came out on top winning his first BSB championship? On 3rd November at the Lowther Theatre we will relive that and also look back at Tommy’s career as a whole. We will discuss last seasons highlights and go through the key moments including THAT LAST RACE and as a special treat Tommy will be bringing along the trophy for his fans to see.

If all of this was not enough we are joined by the most successful domestic British motorcycle racer of all-time, Shane “Shakey” Byrne, Shakey has recently hosted the first event with Tommy and the on stage rapport was amazing. We heard absolutely everything from Tommy and the reviews were off the scall, ASK ANYONE WHO ATTENDED. Shakey has worked with us for years and he is usually the one being put through his paces but at this event he will be the one putting the questions to Tommy. That ensures we will get to hear all the finer off the record details of what’s been a brilliant career so far as well as hearing from Shakey himself on his successful career, Bikes and Banter between two good mates, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS and we assure you it is an absolute must for bike racing fans. We can not wait and neither can the lads. An evening with two of BSBs favourite sons, an event where we will hear it all with no filter, exactly how you like it.

On the night for your entertainment.
17.00 Doors open
17.15 VIP RECEPTION FOR 20 GUESTS, INCLUDES COMP FOOD AND DRINKS WITH TOMMY AND SHAKEY, FRONT ROW SEATS AND A SIGNED PRINTED PICTURE WITH TOMMY AND THE BSB TROPHY.
18.00 PICTURES ON STAGE FOR £30 TICKET HOLDERS
18.30 PART ONE TOMMY AND SHAKEY
19.30 INTERVAL
20.00 PART TWO. A LOOK BACK AT LAST YEARS BSB FOLLOWED BY AN AUDIENCE Q/A
21.00 MEET THE STARS AT THE MERCH STALL.
21.30 FINISH

ALL PRINTED PHOTOGRAPHS WILL BE SIGNED
TOMMY WILL HAVE HIS OWN MERCHANDISE STALL AT THIS EVENT.
WE WILL BE HOSTING A SMALL AUCTION OF TOMMYS UNIQUE MEMORABILIA AND SHAKEYS TOO.

GENERAL ENTRY £25
ENTRY AND A SIGNED PRINTED PICTURE WITH TOMMY AND THE BSB TROPHY. £30
VIP, INCLUDES COMP FOOD AND DRINKS WITH TOMMY AND SHAKEY AND A SIGNED PRINTED PICTURE WITH TOMMY AND THE BSB TROPHY. FRONT ROW SEATS, LTD TO 30 GUESTS. £79.99

Casual dress code.

Bikes and Banter

Share this event...

Go to Top